I’ve moved my blog to a new url, http://explorationsintextiles.com. http://www.textileexplorations.com and the original http://www.naturalgridtextiles.com redirects here too. I thought the original name was too much of a mouthful and too restrictive. at this stage, I’m going to be experimenting with different textiles techniques, so the generic name seems more appropriate. I’ve moved the articles from the original site here.
hopefully in the next couple of days I’ll post about the books, exhibitions and class exercises I’ve been looking at. life has been busy at home and work so I’m a bit behind – hoping to catch up with writing it all up over then next two weeks