my time with OCA is finishing today, though I will continue to study via short classes and personal research. other websites of mine related to my textiles study are listed below. hopefully I can re-enrol with OCA again later, once I practice more mark making, drawing and sketchbook work plus save up money again for the classes.
- textiles reading list ::: links to textiles related articles & readings I come across — textiles, fibre, fabric manipulation, art, printing, painting, drawing, art books, projects, communities and artists
- textile arts calendar ::: textile arts listings for projects, workshops and exhibitions
- haptic human ::: handmade haptics ::: exploring the human touch in handmade objects — this will cover multiple disciplines including textiles
- dropping the feed dogs ::: textiles related projects I’ve made / worked on
- explorations in textiles facebook page ::: the facebook page for this site, explorations in textiles